Solihull Professional Rug Cleaning
Simply Rug Cleaning are a professional rug cleaning company with many years experience in this industry. We have many happy clients in the Solihull area who use our cleaning services time and time again. We believe in offering the best and friendliest service for all clients and all our cleaning staff are well trained, courteous, trust worthy and above all reliable, we will not let you down.
Our rug clearing specialist are fully trained in cleaning all types of rugs, so please feel free to call us on 01926 614 781 to find more about our valeting and cleaning services.
Rugs Cleaned By Professional Who Care
We love to take out the hassle of cleaning rugs for our clients, doing the jobs that people hate! You will find or cleaning services great value for money and highly competitive when comparing us to the competition. We offer a fixed pricing structure so you can be safe in the knowledge that they are no hidden extras. We like our customers to come back time and after time!
We also feel we have a social responsibility to only use biodegradable products that are both non-toxic and non-caustic here at Simply Rug Cleaning, meaning we are doing our bit to help preserve our environment. Furthermore, all our products are fume and odour free.
We have many happy clients are here is what one said:
Thank you for help with cleaning service, I have only praise for you and Warwick Cleaners and hopefully we could work together sometime in the future as you rightly mentioned.Padmaja, Coventry
For more comments please go to our Testimonial Page.
A Comprehensive Service
We carry out extension cleaning for your rug, below is a summary of what is done:
- Rug inspection prior to starting the main wash
- Rug dusting
- De-contamination Bath
- Main wash wish rug targeting shampoo
- Rinse of the residue
- Rug protector (optional)
- Drying the rug
- Fringe work and finishing
For more information on what we do please go to our rug cleaning page.
A Rug Cleaning Tip
Removing Chimney Soot
If you have a house with a chimney and love a coal fire in the winter then you may have issues with stains on your rugs from soot. The nature of the stain i.e. dark can mean it is quite an eyesore and needs to be sorted asap otherwise the stain can spread. A few steps below could help remove the stain completely until you will never guess it was there:
- Shake the rug to see if you can remove any excess soot, but be cartful not to spread the soot around going out side if you can would be best.
- Gently lower a hoover over the rug without touching the fabric to catch anymore soot.
- Now for the ingredients. Sprinkle over the affected area either cornstarch, baking soda or some other absorbent material and then you can leave it for an hour or so and then vacuum.
- If you have a dry-cleaning solvent you could sponge the sooted area with this using a clean cloth, white is usually the best as you will be able see the soot coming off onto the cloth.
- Keep at this until you have the deserved result! Good Luck!
For some more cleaning advice please go to our tips page.
Below is a list of all the areas in Solihull that we cover. If you are not based in Solihull, please view our coverage area to see if your location is covered.
- Catherine de Barnes
- Dickens Heath
- Elmdon Heath
- Whitlocks End
Book your rug in for a clean now by giving us a call on 01926 614 781. Also be sure to take a look at our interesting links below:
Fixed Rate Cleaning Service
Newly Cleaned Rugs
Some Types of Rugs We Clean
- Specialist Rugs
- Oriental Rugs
- Persian Rugs
- Silk Rugs
- Wool Rugs
- Afghan Rugs
- Indian Rugs
- Khotan Rug